- Eccles Orthopaedic Chair: high seat chair with 19″ seat heights provides ample back and lumbar support. The armchair is recommended for people with backache or postural problems and as a recovery chair after hip and knee operations High back of the padded wing chair provides more comfort
- Medical Use: orthopedic sofa chair can help reduce neck and shoulder stiffness. Eccles chair helps alleviate pain along the lower hip. It is often recommended to people recovering from hip or knee surgery and to seniors with mobility issues
- Upholstered Chair: the lounge chair uses a sturdy frame for maximum stability. The reversible seat cushion can be easily removed for washing. Eccles high back chair blends with modern and classic themes and aligns the body better for longer seated hours
- More Safety: often placed as a hearth chair, this Eccles high seat uses plush fabrics and foam construction. It meets UK furniture Crib 5 fire regulations, promising more fire safety over standard living room chairs
- Dimensions: On the standard Chair The top point of the cushion is 19 inches from the ground, with the width of the cushion measuring 18 inches. This ergonomic chair is suitable for an average height person with a petite build.
- Other seat heights and widths are available to order online
- The vertical measurement from the top of the seat cushion to the top of the seat arm is 7 inches.
- From the top of the cushion to the top of the headrail (backrest) measures 26 inches.